Weis Coupon Policy
Weis Coupon Policy June 2012
Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
1. Coupons are redeemable only by a customer purchasing the specific brands and product(s) stated on the coupon, with the face value of the coupon deducted from the retail or club card price.
2. Coupons must be for products sold at Weis Markets and coupons must be presented at the time of the transaction.
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on coupon.
4. Coupons cannot be applied against the item received in any offer where a customer buys one or more items to get one or more items free.
5. Coupons amount may be reduced so that any combined discounts and coupons do not exceed the value of the item.
6. Coupons have no cash value.
7. Accepted coupons must be manufacturer or Weis Markets store issued coupons for specific items only.
8. Weis Markets will accept valid manufacturer coupons that display another retailer’s logo or name only if such coupon is for a specific item.
9. Weis Markets will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupon that is issued to a customer by another retailer only if such coupon is for a specific item.
10. The coupons must have an expiration date.
11. Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry, are altered in any way or copied.
12. The transaction amount may not fall below zero value, or go negative, meaning we will not give the customer money back.
13. All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
14. All bottle deposits on the purchased and free items are paid by the customer.
15. Weis Markets reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
Internet Printed Coupons:
1. Weis Markets gladly accepts internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
2. Internet printed coupons must scan at the registers.
3. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry- standard format.
4. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
5. Weis Markets will not accept “Free Product” Internet printed Manufacturer coupons.
6. Weis Markets will accept “BOGO” Internet printed Manufacturer coupons.
7. Weis Markets will accept internet coupons up to a $10.00 limit.
1. Check with the local store regarding “Double Coupon” advertised promotions where customers will receive double the coupons face value off the regular or club card price up to the advertised limit. Not all locations offer double coupon promotions. Limitations and restrictions for double coupon promotions may change at any time. Changes will be posted in the store. Please see your local stores for details.
2. Weis Markets does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufactures coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
3. If a customer presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, Weis Markets will only accept the first coupon to be applied in the system.
4. Weis Markets will double up to four of the same alike coupons as long as the customer purchased the items to go along with the coupons. Upon the purchase of the fifth like item, the coupon will be redeemed for face value and will not be doubled.