- The customer must purchase the item to which the coupon applies.
- Coupons must not be expired.
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item. If the combined value for both coupons used exceeds the price of the item, the item is free. The manufacturer’s coupon will be deducted first, then the store coupon will be adjusted so that it does not exceed the price of the item.
- Coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced.
- We do not accept coupons from competitors.
- We do not accept altered or tampered (i.e. expiration date cut off) or Xerox copied coupons.
- The value of the coupon may not exceed the price of the item.