Pathmark is a chain of grocery stores located in the Northeast area, specifically New Jersey and PA. You can see their locations here.
- Manufacturer coupons are accepted at face value in all stores .
- Check your individual store for doubling policy.
- Customers will not receive overage on coupons.
- Internet coupons are accepted in most locations.
To receive store special pricing, you must have a PAC Card.
Why do I need a PAC Card?
- Receive weekly specials
- Participate in frequent programs for free products and discounts on your shopping order
- Our Baby Club rewards you for purchasing baby products
- Double and Triple Coupon Promotions when available
- Lost Key Retrieval – Your PAC key tag will enable us to identify & notify you in the event of lost keys
- Receive special discounts at Affinity Partners when available
- Participate in ‘My Pathmark’ and receive weekly e-newsletter and selected e-mail offers
- Receive special offers based on your shopping behavior (i.e. direct mail, email, checkout coupons, register tape messages)
- Alternate ID (phone number) enables you to take advantage of all of our programs even if you forget your card
For more information about Pathmark, visit their website here
To see current coupon matchups for Pathmark, visit here.