Giant PA Coupon Policy
- The customer must purchase the item to which the coupon applies.
- Coupons must not be expired.
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item. If the combined value for both coupons used exceeds the price of the item, the item is free. The manufacturer’s coupon will be deducted first, then the store coupon will be adjusted so that it does not exceed the price of the item.
- Coupons may be redeemed on damaged or discontinued merchandise that has been reduced.
- We do not accept coupons from competitors.
- We do not accept altered or tampered (i.e. expiration date cut off) or Xerox copied coupons.
- The value of the coupon may not exceed the price of the item.
DOUBLE COUPON POLICY:
- In order for a coupon to be doubled, the Customer must use their Bonus Card.
- The Double Coupon Policy does not apply to FREE coupons, Catalina coupons, store coupons.
- The total doubled value can not exceed the price of the item.
- Only one coupon for the same item will be doubled, all other will be redeemed at face value. (Example: 12 cans of Hi-C punch, 1 coupon will be doubled, 11 will be redeemed at face value) Only one like coupon will be doubled.
- All coupons with a face value up to and including .50 cents will be doubled. Example: A .50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1. All coupons with a face value from .51 cents to .99 cents will be redeemed for $1.* Double Coupon limits can vary. Contact your local store for details.
We do accept internet coupons with the following exceptions:
- Coupon value can not exceed $5.
- No FREE item coupons. - This includes BOGO Free Coupons.