Dollar Tree Coupon Policy 2012
Dollar Tree will begin accepting coupons in most stores beginning Sunday August 26, 2012. You may want to print and add the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy to your binders. I was already scoping out the local Dollar Tree store to see what deals we could use coupons on!
Here is the official Dollar Tree Coupon Policy:
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.