Bottom Dollar Food Coupon Policy
Here is the Bottom Dollar Food Coupon Policy as of April 2011.
You can see all the current Bottom Dollar Food deals here.
In service of Creating Great Customer Experiences for you,
Bottom Dollar Food stores will follow these steps when accepting coupons.
• We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product or purchase
requirements have been met.
• Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores.
• We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet and Catalina Checkout Coupons.
• Coupons with limits specified on them must be followed.
• No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
• Customers may not use more than (1) one coupon per item with a maximum
of (10) ten coupons for the same item per customer.
• We will only accept Internet coupons that appear to be originals.
• We will not accept internet coupons from other retailers.
• We will not accept FREE internet coupons.
• We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items.
• The value of the FREE item cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be
redeemed in one shopping visit. We also reserve the right to refuse
any coupon that may appear to be fraudulent.
See Customer Service or Store Office for more details.