Here is the Shaws Coupon Policy as of May 2011.
Shaw’s Coupon Policy is not published on their website and can vary by store.
- One manufacturer’s coupon may be accepted per item if legally permitted.
- ME: Coupons may not be accepted for milk. ME, NH & VT: Other legal restrictions may apply
- We double valid manufacturer’s coupons with a value of up to $ .99. Coupons over $ .99 are redeemed at face value.
- No more than 6 like items may be purchased per customer per day using the Double Manufacturer’s coupon offer.
- Only one manufacturer’s coupon may be accepted per item.
- The amount of redemption will be credited during your transaction and printed on your register receipt. *Redemption may not exceed the value of the item you are purchasing.
- We accept up to a total of 6 triple store coupons in any combination of Shaw’s and/or a competitor on manufacturer coupons valued up to $ .99.
- Shaw’s accepts internet coupons with some restrictions. We will not accept internet coupons that offer a free product, that have a value greater than $4.99, and/or that do not have a scanning UPC bar code.
- Coupons excluded from doubling or tripling: coupons for cigarette and tobacco products, coupons for free items and coupons that specifically state “do not double”.
You can see all the current Shaws Coupon Matchups here.