Pathmark Coupon Policy
Here is the Pathmark Coupon Policy as of May 2011.
- All coupons must be presented to the sales associate before the start of the order.
- The exact item featured on the coupon must be purchased, no substitutions are allowed.
- Any coupon that has expired will not be accepted.
- The total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted. This includes both Competitor Internet and Catalina coupons.
- Stores honoring double coupons will do so in accordance with our normal Double Coupon Policy.
Exception to our Double Coupon Policy: A Limit of two like coupons will be doubled, unless otherwise stated on the coupon “ Do Not Double/Triple/Multiply or Redeemable at Face Value Only” or words of similar meaning.
- One manufacturer coupon and one store coupon can be redeemed on a single item, however the total redemption cannot exceed the retail value of the item.
- We do offer double coupons in many of our stores. Guidelines and amounts vary by location. Please check with your local store for details.
- Only 1 manufacturer coupon may be applied to an individual item.
- Only 4 like manufacturer coupons are allowed per transaction.
- Internet (Online) Printed Coupons:
- Only 2 like internet (online) coupons are allowed per transaction.
- Coupons for FREE Items are NOT accepted unless the purchase of an additional item is required (i.e. Buy one get one free).
- Coupons with a value of $5.00 or more will NOT be accepted.
- Online Clip-less Coupons which are loaded to the Club Card do not double or triple.
- Proctor and Gamble Internet coupons are not accepted.
- We gladly accept all internet (online) coupons from our website and all internet (online) coupons distributed via our corporate e-mail marketing campaigns.
- The Return of an item purchased with a coupon:
- Any customer requesting a refund/store credit for an item purchased with a coupon will be issued the purchase price after the deduction of the coupon. The full price of the item will not be refunded nor will the coupon be returned.
- Store Management reserves the right to reject, in its discretion, any coupons that appear to have been altered, copied, or exhibit signs of misrepresentation/not being used according to the intended purpose.
- Customer accepts and agrees to these policies when using any coupons.
You can see all the current Pathmark Coupon Matchups here.
Pathmark’s Coupon Policy is published on their Facebook Page.