Gift Guide: Hasbro & Zynga Game Giveaway
This giveaway is closed. Congratulations Dana!
Each week, my family picks a game to play for game night. It gives us time to relax from our crazy week and enjoy each others company. My kids were especially happy when they found out we would have the chance to play each of these games. Being very competitive one always has to do better then the others. Farmville Hungry Hungry Herd is one of our favorites because the kids love the concept of seeing which farm animal can “eat” the fastest. I had the chance to have one on one time with Christopher who is 8, to play draw something. He did really well, and as much as I hate to admit it he beat me.
I am excited to announce Hasbro has introduced 4 all new games. From the popular mobile and online games coming to you in board games are Words With Friends, Draw Something, Cityville Monopoly, and Farmville Hungry Hungry Herd. Do you have game night with your family?
- Choose tiles, arrange them in your tole rach and see your words come to life in real time as you place them on the Words With Friends game board.
- Similar to Zynga’s Words With Friends mobile game, Hasbro’s game enables players to take turns placing tiles onto the game board, building upon opponent’s word creations with their own.
- Game includes full size board, four curved tile racks, tile bag and 104 tiles.
- Ages 13 years and up.
Hasbro Draw Something $19.99
- Choose a card, pick one of three items to draw ranging in difficulty from easy to hard, and challenge friends to guess. The more difficult the item you’ve chosen to draw, the more coins received if another player guesses correctly.
- Similar to Zynga’s Draw Something mobile game, Hasbro’s game enables players to take turns drawing items. Artists score coins if another player correctly shouts out what they have drawn. The first player to collect 15 coins wins.
- Game includes for Draw Stations, 180 cards, four crayons (red, green, blue and purple), four pads of paper, four Coin Tracker Clips and a Game Guide.
- Ages 8 years and up.
- Zynga’s Cityville and Hasbro’s classic Monopoly game join forces to become the fast-play way to build your dream city.
- Grow your city to keep your citizens happy and compete to become the first mayor to build four skyscrapers to win.
- Each Cityville Monopoly game includes a unique code for parents to redeem 85 city cash of in game currency for use in Zynga’s cityville online game so the building adventures can continue online.
- Ages 8 years and up.
- Basked on the popular social game Farmville, kids can now experience all the fun from the farm with this marble-chomping frenzy.
- Choose Gobbling Horse, Munching Pig, Snacking Sheep, or Chomping Cow, load its favorite food into the troughs, and get snacking.
- Ages 4 years and up.
One FTM reader will win a Hasbro Game Pack
- Zynga Words With Friends
- Hasbro Draw Something
- Zynga Cityville Monopoly Game
- Farmville Hungry Hungry Herd Game
Leave a comment for each form of entry.
1. Tell us who would enjoy these games and which one you are most excited to play.
2. “Like” Hasbro Game Night on Facebook and leave a comment that you did.
3. Follow 101 Deals of Christmas on Facebook and leave a comment that you did.
Giveaway rules: Giveaway will close on 12/5/12. Winner will be notified via email and have 72 hours to respond to email to claim winnings. Winner must be 18 years or older and reside in the USA. Please make sure you add email@example.com to your address book so you will receive emails. Winner to provide valid mailing address.