Giveaway – $100.00 Gas Card & Uncrustables Prize Pack
These days, moms are busier than ever. After-school pick-ups, runs to practice and play date drop-offs can really take a toll on mom, not to mention the wallet.
To help reduce the pain at the pump and help on-the-go families be prepared whenever/wherever hunger strikes, Smuckers offers time savings tips and is giving one FTM reader a Reduced Sugar Uncrustables Giftpack and a $100.00 Gas Giftcard.
TO PREPARE FOR THE AFTER-SCHOOL DASH:
- Get ready for after-school activities by putting together pre-packed sports and lessons bags, as well as a large, color coded family calendar to help kids spot activities at a glance.
- While your kids might have a number of opportunities to pursue after-school activities, they also need time to relax at home. School takes a lot of energy, and your kids need some downtime to play with friends and participate in family activities. Help your children choose which after-school activities are most valuable to them to avoid over-activity.
TO AVOID THE MORNING RUSH:
- Keep wholesome ready-to-go snacks including bags of grapes, pre-cut carrots and convenient Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches —crustless PB&J sandwiches that come in six tasty flavors including three whole wheat varieties.
- Sometimes the best thing to do is trick your brain. Set clocks ahead by 10 minutes so that you are always on time.
Check out the Uncrustables Reduced Sugar Products and then enter the
Enter to win here: $100.00 Gas Card & an Uncrustables Prize Pack
Prize pack includes:
- Uncrustables Reduced Sugar product coupons
- $100 gas card
- Uncrustables Sandwich Keeper
- Cooler Tote Bag
Giveaway rules: Giveaway will close on 5/5/13 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be notified via email and have 72 hours to respond to email to claim winnings. Winner must be 18 years or older and reside in the USA. Please make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so you will receive emails. Winner to provide valid mailing address. This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.