Dollar General Smart Phone App – Coupons & More
This post brought to you by Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have a Smartphone? If so, did you know that you could be using the Dollar General smartphone app to save even more money? The mobile app makes it easy to find what is on store, where the closer store is and mobile coupons that are currently available.
Here are some fantastic tools that the mobile app features:
- Mobile coupons for in-store savings
- Build a shopping list by using the Dollar General sales flyer, typing or using photos.
- Share your shopping list by Email or Text Message
- Find the Dollar General location closest to you and receive turn by turn directions as well as additional store information.
- Dollar General Social Media feeds with information on stores sales and special savings events.
- Free QR code scanner to be used on Ad and in store.
- Special Dollar General Application only savings and promo codes.
To get started with the mobile app, just head over to the Google Play store or Itunes, and download the app. Once you download the app, you will be able to use the app without registering or signing in.
My favorite part of the app is definitely the coupons. It makes it easy to check for items you are purchasing anyway.
Just tap to redeem the coupon, your screen will look like this:
The barcode can then be handed to the cashier to scan. No coupons to clip. You can also easily see the ad for the store you are visiting. Just click on the ads tab and enter the zip code of the store or area you want to visit.
I just love how easy it is to open the ads and have them handy. I really hate carrying papers around with me when I am doing my shopping! This makes it incredibly easy.
Don’t forget you can also sign up for text alerts on the Dollar General website as well. There are instantly redeemable mobile coupons sent out.
What is your favorite part of the Dollar General Mobile App? Do you use it for your shopping list? Coupons? Or to View the Ad? Either way it is a great tool to add to your arsenal of savings.