I know many of you were curious how this would tack on your receipt. I did get a receipt with the tracking information:
This will allow you to see what rewards you have earned/used on your receipt. Also, they have a cardless option – just using your phone number.
Here is what you need to know for starting Sunday.
Some key things to be aware of:
- Balance Rewards Members will be offered promotions which will award Points with the purchase of specified products and/or services from a Participating Store during the promotion period (“Point Promotions”).
- Point Promotions will not apply to rain check items purchased after the promotion has ended.
- Points will not be earned in a transaction where Redemption Dollars or Store Credit is used.
When purchasing items and/or services at a Participating Store, Member may choose to either redeem earned Points or continue saving Points to use on a future purchase of items and/or services.
If Member elects to redeem earned Points, the Points will be converted into Redemption Dollars and the value of the Redemption Dollars will be
deducted from the total price of the Member’s purchase of items and/or services from a Participating Store. Earned Points are converted into Redemption
Dollars in five (5) tiers:
- (1) 5,000 points = $5
- (2) 10,000 points =$10
- (3) 18,000 points =$20
- (4) 30,000 points =$35
- (5) 40,000 points =$50
Redemption Dollars will not be paid out in cash or Store Credit.
Redemption Dollars may not be used for the purchase of the following: dairy; liquor; tobacco; stamps; phone/pre-paid/gift cards; money order/transfers; transportation passes; charitable donations; prescriptions; pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products; immunizations, health tests or other healthcare items or services; Prescription Savings Club membership fee; Take Care Clinic services
- Members can earn points for making healthy choices, such as getting an immunization or participating in Walk with Walgreens (walk.walgreens.com).
- A lenient, customer-friendly expiration policy – points will not expire as long as members remain active by shopping at Walgreens at least once every six months and redeem their points within three years.
- Members may earn and redeem points for both in store and online purchases.Exclusive benefits for AARP members.
And if you are using the Register Rewards program, you’ll be able to use those in conjunction with the Balance Rewards program for the foreseeable future.
Register Rewards is a couponing program while Balance Rewards is a comprehensive loyalty program that offers exclusive savings and the opportunity to earn points and instantly redeem rewards.