Many of you have been commenting on the new CVS weekly ad. I would love to hear your feedback on the ad. One of the things I love the most – the ability to see all the items on sale. This is a HUGE improvement – we never have to wonder what might be included.
So if you are bit confused by the whole thing, here are some instructions to follow:
1. Go here
2. You will see a screen where you can sign up for myWeekly Ad as shown below. Please fill in all of the required information, including your ExtraCare card number, first and last name, address, etc.
• If you sign into an account without an ExtraCare card tied to it, you will be brought to a screen to enter your card information, then the “Select a Store” screen and then to the Browse myWeekly Ad experience.
• If you do not have a CVS.com account, you will be prompted to create one, then you will be brought to the “Select a Store” screen and then to Browse myWeekly Ad.
3. Once you enter all of your information, you will be brought to the “Select a Store” screen.Browse and select your local CVS/pharmacy.
Once you have selected your local CVS/pharmacy, you will be directed to Browse myWeekly Ad
4. At this point, you will be able to browse all the deals available that week – but unlike a traditional sales circular, where everyone sees the same front page and contents, you will see all the deals most relevant for you! Buy vitamins often? Those are the deals that will be highlighted upfront. Buy mostly beauty products at CVS/pharmacy? All the beauty items on sale this weekwill appear first. Have you been shopping for your new baby a lot lately? Bingo – any productslikely to appeal to new parents will be among the first ones you see. Welcome to the NEW way to browse your sales circular – myWeekly Ad!