Checkout 51 FAQ – Earn Cashback on Your Grocery Purchases
Checkout 51 FAQ
Yesterday, I posted the newest savings tool Checkout 51. I was asked a few questions and wanted to share those answers with you the answers. You can leave any additional questions in the comments!
1. Browse your offers, buy at any store!
2. Upload your receipt
3. Get cash back!
How do I cash out?
You can cash out once your account balance reaches $20. If you prefer to let your balance build up before cashing out, you can do that too! We’ll only send you a check once you hit the cash out button.
You can cash out in two ways:
- On the Account page.
- In any of the emails they send you once your receipt has been approved. The link to cash out will appear in these emails when your balance is $20 or more.
I didn’t enter my address when I created my account. How will you know where to send the check?
- When you cash out, you will be prompted to fill out a form with your mailing address (if you haven’t before). They will then send your cheque to that address.
How will you give me my cash back?
- Once you have cashed out they will send you a check by regular mail. On average, it takes 2-3 weeks for a member to receive a check once they have cashed out.
How long does it take a receipt to be approved?
- Store name or logo
- All items you are claiming
We need the entire receipt from top to bottom. If your receipt is long, please take multiple photos.
Around 80% of all receipts are approved within an hour of being submitted. Some receipts take longer, and others will get flagged for one of our staff to review the receipt. Receipts that require manual review can take from 24-48 hours to get reviewed.
What are some of the reasons my receipt would be denied?
There are multiple reasons why a claim might not get approved. The most common causes of a claim being denied are:
- The date is not visible in the uploaded images
- The items you claimed cannot be read as the photo is from too far back, or too blurry
- The store name or logo is not clearly visible on the receipt image uploaded
- The receipt total cannot be read from the receipt
- The receipt has been uploaded already by another user
Leave any questions you have here in the comments and we will get them answered !