Checkout 51 – A Way to Save Without Cutting Coupons
Have you signed up for Checkout 51? Its a way to save without cutting coupons.
If you haven’t signed up for Checkout 51, you can get started here. Some key things about Checkout 51 – you DON’T need a cellphone! Here are some tips to get you started, and over the next week we will be answering some questions about Checkout 51!
1. Browse your offers, buy at any store!
2. Upload your receipt
3. Get cash back!
Pro Tip: Offers are valid Thursdays to Wednesdays. Items must be purchased and receipt must be uploaded within the valid date range.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
Have more questions? Take a look at the Checkout 51 FAQ – Earn Cashback on Your Grocery Purchases!