There is a new program that has been introduced from Target call Cartwheel. I am really excited about this program. There are so many different offers you can choose from. Mother’s Day offers, Suncare offers, Wedding offers & many more. Another perk to this program is you can use (1) Manufacturer Coupon, (1) Target Coupon AND (1) Cartwheel coupon per item. Keep adding up the savings! Please note in order to participate in this program, you must have a facebook page.
Here is how you can get started:
* First, head on over here and log in via Facebook (just click on the Facebook login icon in the top right corner)
* Find an offer you want in your Cartwheel activity feed, on a friend’s Cartwheel, or if you’re looking for something specific just search or browse the categories (check out some of the popular offers above that I found this morning). Every offer card you see, you just click or tap to flip and then select the add button.
* You’ll know when an offer is on your Cartwheel when a red check appears in the corner of the card (like the picture above).
* Then when you’re ready to purchase your items at a Target store, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home, or you can use your mobile device in store to access your barcode using your mobile browser (just click on the “Redeem in Store” button in the top right of the My Cartwheel section.
* When checking out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon. The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings on all of the Cartwheel offers on your list. Sweet!
* Note that you get 10 spots to save offers automatically just for joining Cartwheel. From there, you can earn additional spots by unlocking Cartwheel badges. Check out “my badges” to see which badges you’ve already unlocked, and read hints to help you unlock more. You can remove or add deals anywhere across Cartwheel – if a deal is already on your Cartwheel, just flip the card and select “remove.”
* Cartwheel offers are only valid in U.S. Target stores. Cartwheel is not available for redemption on Target.com or Target Canada at this time.
* Note that there is a limit one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased.