There have been several questions about the Target Coupon Policy. Target changed the website recently and some of you have not been able to find it online. You can print the Target Coupon Policy online here.
Here are some key points from the policy:
• Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
We do not accept Internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
buy one get one free coupons (BOGO):
• BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
• A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon maybe used on the first item.
If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
This is what is currently on their site. If there are any changes to this, Target has not published them online.