This is a quick and easy lunch – or appetizer.
- (4) Flatbread (I use flat wraps)
- (1) Cup of Italian Cheese Blend
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Chopped Fresh Basil
- Classic White Pizza Sauce (if you don’t have this, use olive oil, oregano and Italian Seasoning)
- Olive Oil
1. Brush bottoms of flatbread with olive oil. Place on baking tray.
2. Brush the White Pizza Sauce or your homemade Olive Oil mix on top of the Flatbreads. Use 1/4 of the cheese on each flatbread. Slice tomatoes. Add tomatoes and basil to flatbread. Once all ingredients are on sprinkle on Italian Seasoning for flavor.
3. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on this, you are really just warming the cheese and toasting the bread. Too long in the oven will make them crunchy!