This is the final recipe from the Brined Turkey.
- 2 lbs turkey, cooked and cut to bite size
- 1 lbs sliced mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups Kikkoman Pearl Original Soymilk
- 10 oz Spaghetti – do not use the entire 16oz box
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Salt & Pepper
1. Melt butter in hot pan.
3. Gradually add chicken stock, stirring until sauce thickens and then add soymilk an, salt pepper and cheeses.
6. Drain pasta and mix turkey mixture in a non stick baking dish.
7. Bake at 450 degrees until heated through and cheese has melted.