This is one of my favorite dips ever. Totally delish. Thanks to my wonderful hubby, he makes this dip and its always very good.
- 1 10 ounce chopped frozen spinach
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of mayonaisse
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 8oz can artichoke hearts
1. Cook spinach in microwave for 5 minutes. Drain all liquid from spinach.
2. Put spinach in paper towel and squeeze off all excess liquid. Make sure you get the excess liquid off, otherwise will be runny. Run knife through the spinach to chop it finely.
3. Drain artichokes. Mince artichoke hearts.
4. Add cheese, spinach and artichoke to bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of cheese.
5. Mix 1 cup of mayo and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the mixture. Mix thoroughly and put in baking dish.
6. Add remaining 1/4 cup of cheese to the top of mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
7. Serve with tortilla chips or with sour dough bread. Many times we will use a large bread bowl and put the dip inside.