Holiday Reindeer Chow Recipe
Reindeer Chow Recipe
There are plenty of savory items for your next holiday party but what if you are looking for a sweet snack? You will love our Reindeer Chow Recipe. You can whip this simple recipe up in just minutes and I bet you have most if not all of the ingredients on hand already. All you need is chex cereal, butter, peanut m&ms, powdered sugar and peanut butter. A quick zap in the microwave and a stir, and you have Reindeer Chow. Let me know how you like this recipe.
A warning though, this stuff is addicting! Try not to eat the full batch before your guests arrive. Maybe make a double batch and keep one for yourself! Full instructions are below.
- 4 Cups Corn Chex Mix
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Stick Unsalted butter
- 16 Ounces Peanut M&M’s
- In a medium bowl add butter and peanut butter and microwave on high for 45 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Place Chex into medium bowl.
- Add peanut butter and butter mixture to Chex mix.
- Mix with hands to make sure ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Add Powdered sugar and mix with spoon.
- Add M&M’s and mix with spoon.