Recipe: No Flour Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps
If you have stocked up on Peanut Butter, you might be looking for something a little different to make. These are a different twist on Peanut Butter Cookies. This is not a traditional cookie, it is a much crunchier, crispy type treat. If you are looking for a traditional, soft cookie – this is not it.
These cookie crisp are VERY simple to make. In fact, scary simple. You cannot help but think, really thats it?
No Flour Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix Peanut Butter and Sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Make sure you mix it well, with no lumps.
The batter will seem very “liquidy”. Let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Roll batter into 1 inch balls. (note – they will be really greasy feeling – so will your hands!)
4. Place balls about 2 inches apart.
5. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork. (if you want)
6. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes. Remove when the edges firm up. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Let sit for a few minutes to allow to cool and firm up.
Remember, these are crisps and not traditional cookies, they will be a little bit more “crumbly”.