Quick Vegetable Soup Recipe
This is the easiest soup to make! It is also wonderful because you can really use just about any vegetables that you have on hand.
- 1 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes (try the Mexican spicy kind for some kick)
- 1 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 chicken or beef broth
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2 tablesppons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dired oregano
1. Mix tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce in large stock pot. Stir.
2. Add all the vegetables and the spices. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low after soup reaches boil.
3. Simmer on low for 60-75 minutes, until vegetables are tender.