There is nothing better than a cup of coffee and pumpkin pie during the holiday season. Since eating pumpkin pie every day is out of the question, I have been substituting Pumpkin Pie Spice International Delight Creamer. I am have my coffee and kinda eating my pie too!
I was making a Pumpkin Cake last weekend and was out of a few items the recipe called for. I decided to try using some of my Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. The cake came out incredibly moist and was absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 all purpose flour (do not use bread flour or self rising)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (melted – let cool to room temperature)
1. Preheat Oven to 350. Use an 8 x 8 inch sq pan. Line with parchment paper or spray to prevent cake from sticking.
2. Mix butter, sugar, eggs, pumpkin purree, vanilla and Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer in a large mixing bowl. Add baking soda, baking powder, all spice and salt.
3. Alternate stirring in flour and milk, until smooth. Do not over mix.
4. Add in chocolate chips.
Bake batter 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cake completely cool before cutting. Enjoy with a cup of coffee and I won’t tell if you ad a bit of Pumpkin Creamer to your coffee as well!
Tell International Delight what your favorite holiday treat is for a chance to win a $200 Walmart gift card.
Capture the flavors of the holidays in every cup of coffee with International Delight Creamers. Available in a variety of flavors, such as, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Vanilla Spiced Rum and White Chocolate Raspberry.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the view of the International Delight Brand.