I am not a big fan of Hamburger Helper from the box. However, my son likes it. This is my compromise! It is super easy and the kiddos love it.
- 8 oz of Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 Can of condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 can of water (using mushroom soup can)
- 3/4 lb ground beef
1. Boil pasta according to package.
3. Mix ground beef, mushroom soup, water and cheese in baking dish, reserve 1/4 cup of cheese.
4. Mix macaroni into beef mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Heat on 350 degrees for 20 minutes, until warm throughout and cheese melted.