Cute & Tasty Trolls Smores Recipe – Kid Friendly!
Celebrate the release of the Trolls movie with this Cute & Tasty Trolls Smores Recipe. This Trolls Smores recipe uses easy to find ingredients and is such a cute twist on a traditional smore. Take the kids out to see the movie then come home and talk about it over a rich, oooey gooey Trolls smores. The best thing, well besides being cute and tasty, there is no cooking or knives involved. Let the kids help you make them! This would make a fun Saturday afternoon recipe with the kids.
Spread marshmallow fluff on 2 graham cracker halves.
Pour the blue and multi-colored sprinkles on top.
Place a piece of cotton candy on top of the sprinkles and top with the other graham cracker square.
Are these not the cutest smores you have ever seen? Complete recipe is below. Emjoy!
Trolls Smores Recipe
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 7 oz. jar of marshmallow creme/fluff
- Blue cotton candy
- Multi-colored sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Spread a generous helping of marshmallow fluff on one graham square.
- Pour sprinkles on top of the marshmallow fluff.
- Place a piece of cotton candy on top of the sprinkled marshmallow fluff. The piece should be larger than the square and hanging off the edges a bit.
- Spread a small amount of marshmallow fluff on a second graham cracker and place it on top of the one with cotton candy. Press down slightly to let all of the gooey goodness ooze out.
Printed from forthemommas.com