This is a quick and easy recipe submitted by Julie from Angry Julie Monday. It is very versatile and great for using up leftovers!
- 1 pound of ground beef (you can use more than one pound, if you want)
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 can of pinto beans
- lettuce shreds (you can shred yourself, but we are lazy and buy pre-shredded)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (we use the pre-shredded Mexican style)
- Catalina Salad Dressing
- Tortilla Chips, Corn Chips, or Doritos-style chips
Optional Ingredients for Your Own Preference:
Chopped Green Onions
Ranch Dressing instead of Catalina
Thousand Island instead of Catalina
2. Add pinto beans to beef (which has already been seasoned with the mix). Put on lid to skillet and let beef and bean mix simmer for 10-15 minutes, depending on how soupy the mixture is.
3. Set beef and bean mixture aside to cool.
5. Add catalina dressing or dressing of your choice.