Where To Find Coupons
Where Find Coupons?
Coupons are everywhere. These days, you can find coupons in your Sunday Paper, online, instores and even on your mobile phone. Here are some tips on where to locate coupons:
1. Sunday Newspaper Inserts (or midweek papers)
On Sunday, you will find weekly coupon inserts. There are three major inserts that you will find. Each week, FTM posts a preview of the coupons you can expect to see. Check the Sunday Coupon Preview weekly for an early look.
- Smartsource – abbreviated at SS
- Redplum – abbreviated as RP
- Proctor & Gamble – abbreviated as P&G
2. Online Printable Coupons
Online printable coupons are typically available to print twice. Sometimes, FTM will post a ”reset” and you may print the coupon again. Online printable coupons may vary by zip code. FTM will post a zip code when its required. You may want to bookmark these pages.
3. Smart Phone Apps
Coupon app are becoming increasingly popular. You need a smart phone that supports apps with a data plan or access to Wi-fi .
- Target Cartwheel - Target’s discount app used in store at Target.
- Ibotta - works like a rebate program at participating retailers
- Shopkick - Find sales easily and exclusive coupons
4. Social Media Sites
- Facebook - “Like” your favorite brands on Facebook to be notified in your news feed when a coupon becomes available.
- Twiiter – Follow your favorite companies on Twitter, they sometimes offer promotions and coupons.
- Look for “peelie” coupons attached to products or blinkie coupons placed in front of the product.
- Stop at in store sampling events to see if they are handing out coupons.
- Look for Try Me Free Rebates on products
6. Free Samples
- Sign up for free samples here on FTM, they send higher value coupons.
7. Social Sites -
- Sign up for sites Vocal Point, Kraft First Taste and Right @ Home
8. Electronic Coupons
- Savingstar - Coupons are loaded to your shopping card and works like a rebate.
- Check your stores website for ecoupons that can be direct loaded to your card.
- Don’t overlook magazines for coupons! Be sure to check them before you throw them away. Magazines like All You feature coupons each month!
10. Good Ole Snail Mail
- Check your junk mail before you toss it. Many grocery stores and chain stores will send out coupons in the mail!