I love this idea that Jenn sent me. Short on cash this month? Need to put together a birthday present? Check out Jenn’s idea to put a cute birthday gift together with the BTS sales. It is definitely a practical gift, but fun too!
I wanted to share an awesome August birthday gift that I put together for a little girl entering the second grade in just over a week. I decided to put together a back to school pack for her and did this on the cheap!
- Backpack and Lunch Box – $6.24 including tax and shipping from Toys R Us using the free lunch box deal
- Fun Dog Fashion Gift – Free with Toys R Us $5 off purchase coupon
- 3 composition books – Free at OfficeMax
- 2 Spiral Notebooks – $0.02 at Office Depot
- Pencil Pouch – $0.01 at Office Depot
- Ruler – $0.01 at Office Depot
- 4 pack of Glue – $0.50 at Office Depot
- 2 pack of Hand Sanitizer – $0.50 at Office Depot
- Index Cards – $0.01 at Staples
- Crayola Markers – $0.75 at Target
- Zebra Pencil – Free after Easy Rebate at Staples
- Roseart Crayons – $0.01 at Staples
- Dixon Pencil – Free from my brother-in-law!
- Erasers – $0.01 at Staples
- 4 Mead Folders – Free at Target with five star coupon
Grand Total – $8.56 for a awesome back-to-school gift with things I was stocking up on!