Many of you have been kind enough to share your shopping trips on the FTM Facebook page. Here are a few trips that you have shared .
Shanta’s Rite Aid Trip
(2) Act II Popcorn @ $1.00 each
(1) Olay Regenerists Cleanser$7.99 each
(1) Snickers @ $.97 (filler) item and personal favorite
Total before Coupons: $10.96
Use $3/1 Olay Regenerists coupon, exp 6/30/12 (P&G 6/3/12)
and $5.00 off Olay Regenerist Rite Aid coupon (check the bottom of your receipts)
Get $2.00 UPR for Act II
$.96 after coupons and UPR
Stacey shared two of her shopping trips to CVS. She rolled her previous ecb’s in both scenarios. In the P&G Shopping Trip , paid 17.23, and got back another 10.00 in extrabucks. In the second shopping trip, she paid $4.44 and got $10.00 back in ecb’s.
Check out Sue’s shopping trip to Rite Aid. She scored free popcorn, free toothpaste, and cheap Nail Polish.
Here is what she did
- Popcorn is on sale for $1 PLUS get $2 +UPs when you buy 2. Limit of 2 rewards, so buy 4 boxes for $4, get back $4 +UPRs.
- Colgate is on sale for $2.99, get $2.50 +UPs, limit 3. Great deal even without coupons, but there are plenty of Colgate coupons out there, making this free or possibly even a money-maker.
- L’Oreal cosmetics are BOGO 50% off, PLUS spend $15 get $5 +UPs (Limit 2). There is also a monthly nail deal- spend $30, get $10. Put this all together, I bought $30 worth of L’Oreal nail polish, got back $20 in rewards. Totals for this trip….spent $24.69, saved $40.56 (62% savings) and got back $31.50 for next time.