How to See More FTM Posts on Facebook
I received this message on Facebook from Michelle. It appears that Facebook is now charging fan pages for people to see what they are writing. I get that Facebook is a business, so I can’t complain about it. For me to promote a post – this is what I must do – pay $75.00 for you to see it. Well, I post 20 times a day, that means it would be around $1500.00 a day for just 17,000 of the 55,000+ fans on Facebook to see my posts.
As you can guess, FTM won’t be paying to promote posts. I want you to see FTM posts, so here are some suggestions:
When you come to FTM, be sure to like posts that you enjoy. Facebook tends to share posts that you share. The more likes posts get on FTM, the more likely you are to see them.
1. Be sure to click the Like Button on the posts you do see on Facebook. This lets Facebook know you want to see FTM posts. Facebook is showing posts on pages that are getting interaction, likes etc.
2. Make sure you click the Liked button and choose Show in News Feed.
3. Check in on and interact on the FTM page. If you don’t interact, FTM gets dropped from your feed.
So, if you just want another option:
- Visit the blog direct.
- Follow FTM on Twitter here.
- Follow FTM on Google+.
- Get the FTM Toolbar - for instant updates in your browser
- You can also subscribe to FTM Emails. (not real time)