How to Coupon at Rite Aid. Part I You can see all the prior Learn to Coupon series here.
Rite Aid offers several ways to save in addition to coupons. They include:
- Single Check Rebates
- Wellness Program
- +Up Rewards
- Video Values Coupons
- In ad Coupons
- Rite Aid will accept internet / print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.
- Rite Aid will accept up to 3 coupons on one item – one Manufacturer Coupon, a Rite Aid coupon coded RC49 and Rite Aid coupon coded RC48.
- Rite Aid may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
- Rite Aid does not offer overage. In the event that any item’s selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.
- Buy One Get One Free coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a Buy One Get One Free promotion.
The Wellness Card at Rite Aid is the key to getting the sale prices at the store. You must sign up for and use your Wellness card at each visit. The Benefits of the Wellness Program are:
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
- +UP Register Rewards on qualifying purchases (cash back to be used in-store)
- Upromise participation
- Earn 125 points – Get A one-time, 10% off shopping pass
- Earn 500 points – Get 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
- Earn 1,000 points – Get 20% off all non-prescription purchases every day
Discount will remain active through the end of the calendar year. Members will be informed of discount eligibility via email (or cash register receipt if no email address is provided). Members must present their wellness+ Rewards Card at checkout to receive discount. When used with a sale priced item the customer will receive the lower of the discount price or sale price. Please take note of this, as this can affect your deal scenario.
If Huggies are on sale for $11.99 and the regular shelf price is $12.99, your price will be $10.39 with a 20% discount or $11.69 with a 10% discount.
If Huggies are on sale for $9.99 and the regular shelf price is $12.99, your price will be $9.99
Single Check Rebates
Single Check Rebates, commonly referred to as SCR. A Single Check Rebate is Rite Aid’s version of a mail in rebate – without the need to mail them in. Each month, Rite Aid releases a book of the month’s SCR.
Some of these SCR are featured in ad, but many can only be found in the monthly book or online here.
To get started, you will need to register for the website. Once you are registered, you will be able to enter in your information.
The ad will show a free item after Single Check Rebate. Here is how it will work:
- Purchase 1 Zarbees Children’s Cough Syrup for $5.99
- Pay $5.99 in store
- Come home and enter your receipt into the Single Check Rebate System.
- At the end of the period, you will request your check for the money back.
- Each month, you will receive one check for all the Single Check Rebates you completed that month.
After the rebate period has ended, click request check now. NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY REQUEST ONE REBATE A PERIOD – so BE SURE TO WAIT UNTIL THAT MONTH IS OVER BEFORE YOU REQUEST YOUR CHECK.
Can I still get a SCR if I got a rain check?