This post is outside of my normal deals – and while it is definitely a deal, the reason for the deal is incredibly sad. I really wish this ebook deal wasn’t being posted. However, since it is, you can make a purchase to help benefit a family in need.
On September 18th, Jenny & the Barlow Family unexpected lost a Husband, Father & Son. Harold Barlow, a seemingly healthy father of five, passed away unexepectedly from a brain infection. Life throws us these unexplainable circumstances that we just cannot imagine. My heart aches for this family.
My sweet friend Mandi Ehman has put together an amazing benefit for this family. These amazing bloggers are offering their books and will not make one cent from this sale. The generosity of these women is so touching. For three days only, pick up the following collection of ebooks – worth more than $50 – for just $5! And know that 100% of your purchase will go directly to Jenny and her kids.
With your purchase, you’ll receive the following collection of ebooks and printables: (you must go here to make the purchase)
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way